Tuesday 12 February 2013

One Step Closer - The Proof



In Fabula-Divino


Today I received the Proof for the upcoming In Fabula-Divino anthology that includes my story, 'Crossroads'. The Proof is the final stage before printing where the author makes sure that no errors have crept into the text during the formatting stage to prepare for print. At least that is how I understand it.

The editor, the wonderful Nicole Murphy, has generously sent the whole book, not just our stories, which we have to proof. This means that in a week or so I'll be able to tell you just how wonderful all the stories. I will, of course, be completely unbiased.

The anthology is scheduled for release on the 11 of March, and is on schedule. To find out more you can go to the In Fabula-Divino web site.


No comments:

Post a Comment