Monday 17 February 2014

Target April fool Week Six Report


#targetalprilfool #writing

Did not get even close to my goal for week six, which was passing 40000 words Week six is now the lowest number count so far, beating week five. I am still dropping in numbers each week, so this week my goal is not to. I’m hoping to turn it around and go back up.

Here is how the numbers broke down
Start of week Six, 3/2/14, 35306 words
Finish of week Six, 9/2/14, 38024 words
Total words for the week 2718
I’m going to be extra busy right up to the 9th of March, with things on most nights and every weekend. It’s going to be a real test for me to just keep up the writing.

The end goal remains, that by week 13 (1st April) I have finished first draft of my first novel, Lonely Susan.

Can I do this? I don’t know, but I’m going to try really hard.

If you liked (or disliked) this post please leave a comment. You could also like my page on Facebook, or follow me on Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment