Monday 24 March 2014

Target April fool Week Eleven Report


#targetalprilfool #writing
I did not finish this week as I thought I would, I’m using all my best procrastination skills to stop myself from finishing. (I just spelt procrastination right in one go. Wow!) However, unless I manage to stop writing all together, I cannot help but finish this week.

Here are the numbers:
Start of week Eleven, 17/3/14, 47049words
Finish of week Eleven, 23/3/14, 49086 words
Total words for the week 2037

The end goal remains, that by 1st April I have finished first draft of my first novel, Lonely Susan.
Can I do this? Yes I can, I’m almost there.

If you liked (or disliked) this post please leave a comment. You could also like my page on Facebook, or follow me on Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment