Monday 23 June 2014

Writing Journal: I'm slow.


Hi,

I’m still writing, but not at a good pace.

Here is the, kind of, progress report.

1. I have complete a major edit on my short story, 'Bounty', but by next Monday, 23rd and not 16th of June.

2. I now hope to finish writing my short story, 'Ved' by the end of June.

3. I still hope to finish writing my short story, 'Jacq' by the end of July.

4. I also still hope to finish a complete second draft of my novel, 'Lonely Susan' by the end of September.

I’ll keep trying to do regular Monday Journals! I’m also hoping to do some other blog stuff.

That’s all for now.

If you liked (or disliked) this post please leave a comment. You could also like my page on Facebook, or follow me on Twitter.


2 comments:

  1. It doesn't matter how slow you are, as long as you keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynda, the problem is that I'm so slow it's like I'm not writing. But, I'm still going.

    ReplyDelete