Monday 8 September 2014

Monday Writing journal: New House. New Start?


I've just move house. It's the ninth place we've lived in since I married Jane, my wife (of course).

I'm hoping that it will break my writing drought. Since finishing my first draft of Lonely Susan I've fiddle, procrastinated, set goals, missed goals and generally wondered if I've got writers block or that I'm just plain lazy.

So, will house number nine be the place?

For some reason I'm reminded of Revolution 9 by the Beatles.

So, I'm making a new start in the new house. I expect I'll still procrastinate, fiddle, fuss & a lot of other stuff, just as long as I write!

I'll let you know.



If you liked (or disliked) this post please leave a comment. You could also like my page on Facebook, or follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment