Monday 19 January 2015

Writing Journal: Tonight I wrote a whole story


My four year old son is obsessed with monsters right now. He is always telling me about them like he is an expert, which I'm sure he is. What they eat, what they are afraid of (parents) and all sorts of incredible information.

The other day he told me how some monsters are really small. Asked him are they itty bitty monsters, and his eyes lighted up with a big,'Yes!'

A story was born.

Tonight I wrote a 340 word story called, 'The Itty Bitty Monster.' I'm really proud of my, inspired by youngest son, story. Hopefully someone will publish it.

I'm not sure if I'll read it to him yet, it's a bit gory. I will one day and tell him how he was the inspiration for it. I hope he likes it.

If you liked (or disliked) this post please leave a comment. You could also like my page on Facebook, or follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment